Job type: Apprenticeship (18 months)
London Borough Of Hackney Council is a consumer services government office in London.
This is an apprenticeship within the Digital Design team or Development team. The Digital Design team are responsible for designing and implementing new digital services – making it easy for residents to access the Council’s services online. The Development team is responsible for development of integrations between the Council’s systems. This is a critical part of enabling the Council to provide high quality digital services.
– Works under routine direction
– Works without frequent reference to others
– Interacts with and may influence immediate colleagues
– May have some external contact with users, suppliers and partners
– Performs a range of work activities in varied environments
– May contribute to routine issue resolution
– Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications
– Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
– Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities