As a key member of the reception team you will provide memorable guest service and genuine hospitality at every stage of the guest journey – from taking the initial reservation, to providing a warm welcome and making a lasting impression when our guests checkout.
Guest Experience Manager
Location and hours:
Based at Bristol primarily.
We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information.
In this role you will be working 3 night per week out of 7.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING;
Delivering Guest/ Customer Service
· To be the ‘go to’ person for our guests, contractors and visitors
· Providing memorable service at every stage of the guest journey
· Continuously looking for opportunities to maximise revenue and occupancy levels
· Identifying upselling opportunities
· Building relationships with guests to encourage repeat business
· Ensuring the building is secure, walking the property regularly – the health, safety and security of our guests and colleagues is key
· Out of hours guest queries call handling for other properties
· Preparing and reviewing reports in preparation for the day ahead
· Taking payments, cash handling and end of day reconciliation
· Managing reservations and queries (through a variety of channels including online, email, phone and in person) in a professional and efficient manner
· Checking in and checking out our guests
· Be comfortable working at times both as part of a team and on your own
· Active participation in team meetings and personal development sessions
· Be comfortable with lone working.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications
§ GCSE/NVQ (including English and Maths)
§ Proficiency in written and spoken English language
§ Customer Service Skills
§ Proficient with IT systems and software (including Microsoft Office)
§ (For London: Driving Licence required)
§ Attention to detail/ Decision Making/ Sales Ability/ Influencing skills and managing expectations
§ Previous customer focussed role (for example in hospitality or in retail)