Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £22,854 – £22,854
Guest Experience Host – Cove Cannon Street
We believe in simplicity, beauty and efficiency. Ever the curious, it’s about little things. Big things. Unexpected things.
We are part of our local community and they are part of us. We believe in creating authentic, localised experiences for our guests.
There are no boundaries, in your role as Guest Experience Host, as you will be responsible for providing all the reassurance our guests need to relax into their stay. Experiences they won’t find anywhere else.
As Guest Experience Host (in a nutshell) you will be responsible for delivering our guest experience by contributing a feeling of simplicity, calm and sanctuary seeking new and smarter ways to deliver soulful hospitality to our guests through creativity and innovation.
What we look for.
– Previous experience within hospitality is highly desirable (hotels, student living, hostels, build to rent accommodation, including wider hospitality sectors also etc).
– Self-sufficient, requiring little direction and day to day management.
– Tech savvy, who does not shy away from tech-based resolutions and interaction.
– Clear verbal/written communication proficiency.
– Flexible and adaptable approach with a can-do attitude.
But most importantly, you will be human like us. Your decisions and ways of being will be inspired by our values that have been created and defined by our people; The Courage to Question, Evolve and Be Human.
– Competitive salary of £22,854 per annum.
– Bonus scheme
– 22 days’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
– Wellbeing benefits (cash plan and an Employee Assistance Programme)
– Free nights in our properties
– Excellent travel and development opportunities
– Recognition schemes
– Pension (the tax efficient way)
– Sick pay
– Other benefits tailored to you
Our natural habitat.
We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information.