Wholesale Manager Role –
Exciting Opportunity with a fast-growing and respected Sustainable and Ethical Brand – location flexible
SO JUST SHOP is an exciting and fast growing e-commerce/retail company. We are a sustainable lifestyle brand, with product lines handcrafted by female artisans from some of the most vulnerable communities in the world. SO JUST SHOP strives to make sustainability accessible and wearable, while ensuring each purchase positively impacts the lives of the artisans and their surrounding communities.
We are looking for a focused and highly organised Wholesale Sales Manager. The role will encompass a range of different responsibilities including building new accounts and driving sales, ensuring continuity of repeat business from existing accounts, and working with the founder on capturing major corporate accounts to create bespoke designed products for exclusive supply. Also leading on any tradeshow opportunities ensuring all collateral required is available.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Build new accounts and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with accounts.
- Develop and grow sales on wholesale platforms
- Implement effective sales campaigns in line with an agreed strategy.
- Lead on any tradeshow setups ensuring all collateral required is available.
- Financial management of all wholesale accounts including invoicing, credits and payment review.
- Work with the founder to ensure all relevant marketing opportunities with wholesale accounts are maximised, and all major corporate account opportunities for bespoke product design and supply are fully explored
- Work with Product Director to suggest products and trends being driven by wholesale clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role is a must, preferably for a sustainable/ethical product brand, retailer or wholesaler, could be on buyer side also
- Good knowledge of, and engagement with, the sustainable products market, either through hands on work experience or personal interest in making an impact through purchasing sustainably
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Proven ability to devise and implement sales strategies for growth, and ideally a well populated black book of relevant sector contacts
- A natural multi-tasker with excellent organisational and time management skills – a team player with the ability to also lead from the front
- a basic salary of up to £45,000 plus excellent commission and bonus structure with uncapped OTE