Ottolenghi deli is looking for an experienced pastry chef to join out tight-knit and friendly team. If you are a morning person looking to work in a unique workplace with an international reputation, send us your CVs!
Our delis have the original Ottolenghi trademarks – great service, a menu which celebrates bold flavours, delicious unique desserts. Our focus is on Mediterranean & Middle Eastern inspired dishes, delicious cakes, and packed products. We are a restaurant group that prioritises your development and growth, a company that will give you the space to spread your wings in a supportive and challenging environment, then you should come & work with us.
We require at least two years’ experience as a Pastry Chef in a similar venue.
What’s in it for you:
• 28,000.00 per annum
• Day shifts only, no doubles!
• 5 days per week
• Chefs’ uniforms provided
• Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
• Staff food provided while on duty
• 50% staff discounts at our shops, restaurants and online
• Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
• 28 days paid holiday & pension scheme
• Training, food, and wine tasting and cooking demos
• Expanding company with career progression & development
• Refer a friend scheme (£500 for both of you)
• Perkbox benefits such as discounted gym, cinema tickets and high street retailers
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a pastry chef
• A precise eye for detail
• Passionate about the food industry and obsessive about good food
• You must be highly organised with good time management
• Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-manage
• Strong work ethic and flexibility
• Calm and efficient in a busy environment
• Work with the Head Chef to ensure consistent high standards and delicious flavours in our dishes
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
If the above sounds like you then please forward your CV to us. We would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent