1. Using our brand guidelines to create graphics and short videos to
articulate messages and client feedback.
2. Shaping our video podcasts – taking a brief to understand the
messages we need to get across and providing a framework to
3. Acting as a host and facilitator for our podcasts, building rapport
quickly and putting participants and panellists at ease.
1. Taking a brief for key messages for clients, drafting email and
presentation content in an appropriate voice and tone for the client.
2. Managing our website – our website is something that’s evolved
over the three years we’ve been up and running, and it would
definitely benefit from a fresh pair of eyes and some new ideas!
You’ll be creative and articulate, a natural storyteller who gets across
messages in an impactful way. Whilst it would be great to have someone
who has examples of work they can share, we’re not hung up on
qualifications or people who have tonnes of work experience. You could
just as easily demonstrate your skills in this area through your own
personal social media and creative projects. The most important attributes
for a person to do this job are:
1. Real genuine passion for inclusion at work. This isn’t just our work –
equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are as people, so
we really need someone who cares about this as much as we do.
2. An openness to understanding what inclusion and exclusion really
mean -we know that lived experience helps here, and a willingness
to engage in the experiences of others is absolutely vital as well.
Passionate and determined allyship is a part of day-to-day life here – we all want to show up for those who don’t have as much of a voice
as we do.
3. Creativity, innovation, and a willingness to challenge. We want
someone who’ll bring something different to A New Normal. Whilst
this is initially a freelance role, you’ll be a core part of our team. We want to work with someone who really cares about the work we do,
who shares our passion and who brings something different in their
experience or perspective.
Applying for a role with us:
Equality is at the heart of everything we do at A New Normal, and it’s
really important to us that jobs with us are accessible for everyone who
wants to be considered for them. We want to make sure that our selection
processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing
field for anyone who wants to come and work with us. We welcome